songwriting forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
songwriting forums

A forum dedicated to songwriting, lyrics, and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning

Go down 
4 posters

What did you think of the tale?
Great! Cant wait for part two!
"The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning Vote_lcap33%"The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Meh. It was okay.
"The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning Vote_lcap33%"The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
It was overated!
"The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning Vote_lcap0%"The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO.
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
7/11
Administrator
7/11

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-03-04

"The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning Empty
PostSubject: "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning   "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning EmptyThu 23 Mar à 20:33

Hello, my name is Matt. I am the creator of this incredible site called Songwriting Forums. I would now like to share with you my journey Arrow my struggle Mad my sacrafice Sad ... my story.

At this point, you are most likely shaking your head and murmering "What the hell" under your breath. Well, before i really begin, Id like to say a few things about this 3-part tale that I will tell.

1. This story will be told in the most epic way possible, so deal with it affraid
2. It is late. I am tired. If this story ends up looking like someone who is on crack wrote it, you now know why. drunken
3. Shut up.
4. This story MUST be told.

Now I will really begin.

Our story begins one chilly day on March 4th, 2006. It is a windy day with nothing to do. Most of my friends are out of town, so I really had no one to talk to. The girl that I like had not been on AIM--IN TWO WEEKS!!!! Sad I was sad. I was depressed. I was on the verge of tears Sad Crying or Very sad Neutral scratch Oooooooooooook, not really tears, but you get the point.

By now, I think that it is very appropriate to point out that I absolutely love music. I adore it. I had an account on the forum site called "Musicain Forums", but I tried to change my username and everything got sooo messed up that I cannot even log onto it anymore. So, I decided to create an account on another forum site called Ultimate-Guitar, but I must have said something wrong, because I ended up getting banned 49 times and as it stands now I will be unbanned in 138 years, 8 months, and 3 days. Yes. I suck.

I had nowhere to go to express my musical opinions or chat with fellow music-luvas. I didnt know what to do. So one day I sat down, gave it some thought, and decided to create my own music forum site. It didnt take long to make it, and it ended up looking pretty darn cool. Soon after, my partner in crime John (AKA Chick-Fil-A) joined and became moderator... and us two, possesing more natural rockingness than anyone ever, began to operate SWF........

BUT WOULD WE BE STOPPED BY THE MAN?!?!?!?!? STAY TUNED AND FIND OUT IN PART TWO!!!!!!!!!!!

.....Oh, and by the way, if you read this, you damn well better post a comment Wink .
Back to top Go down
http://songwritingforums.editboard.com
Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-03-09

PostSubject: Re: "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning   "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning EmptyFri 24 Mar à 16:21

Since I read it I have to post. Biznatches
Back to top Go down
Collin10592

Collin10592

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-03-15

PostSubject: Re: "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning   "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning EmptySat 25 Mar à 18:09

i dont care how the site was made. shut up. lol
Back to top Go down
7/11
Administrator
7/11

PostSubject: Re: "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning   "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning EmptySat 25 Mar à 20:26

Collin10592 wrote:

You know, i have the power to ban you.............. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A

PostSubject: Re: "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning   "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning EmptySun 26 Mar à 11:45

7/11 wrote:
Collin10592 wrote:

You know, i have the power to ban you.............. Very Happy

Oh snap, you just got told!
Back to top Go down
Kazz!
Kazz!

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-04-06

PostSubject: Re: "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning   "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning EmptyFri 7 Apr à 16:00

I came, I saw, I posted and left.

PS I AM THE ONLY GIRL HERE, WHO WANTS TO HIT ON ME VIA INTERNET?

PPS LOL TOO BAD YOU CAN'T BECAUSE I'M TAKEN!
Back to top Go down
http://kazz.sheezyart.com
7/11
Administrator
7/11

PostSubject: Re: "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning   "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning EmptyFri 7 Apr à 16:45

Actually there is another girl here fo yo info uh oh
Back to top Go down
Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A

PostSubject: Re: "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning   "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning EmptyFri 7 Apr à 19:28

When are you going to write part two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning   "The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

"The Great Tale", Chapter One: The Beginning
Page 1 of 1