songwriting forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
songwriting forums

A forum dedicated to songwriting, lyrics, and music.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

getting more members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Collin10592

Collin10592

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2006-03-15

getting more members Empty
PostSubject: getting more members   getting more members EmptyThu 30 Mar à 18:24

ok. it has come 2 my attention that there are only 8 people registered on this site, and half of them never get on it. thats pathetic. we suck. we all suck. we need 2 get more people. I got like half of the people to join by sending an email 2 every1 I no. we shud totally all send emails 2 every1 we know and tell them 2 join the site and keep sending more and telling every1 to forward them 2 every1 and soon they will have gone around the world 63 times and then the entire world will be members of this site!!!!!! then it wood be 2 big and it wood start taking over the world so we wood have to destroy it. k maby it wont do that but we shud still send tons of emails 2 every1 and tell them 2 forward them 2 every1 they no.
Back to top Go down
Collin10592

Collin10592

PostSubject: Re: getting more members   getting more members EmptyThu 30 Mar à 18:34

by the way, my email is collin_engels@msn.com. so if ur sendin a thing 2 every1 send it 2 me 2 so i can forward it 2 peeps. and we shud send it 2 the same peeps like 100 time so they'll be so annoyd that they will have 2 join the site.
Back to top Go down
7/11
Administrator
7/11

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-03-04

PostSubject: Re: getting more members   getting more members EmptyFri 31 Mar à 15:17

There should be more people, i agree. But still, this site was just created a few weeks ago, so give it time. Im trying to get more people to join.
Back to top Go down
http://songwritingforums.editboard.com
Collin10592

Collin10592

PostSubject: Re: getting more members   getting more members EmptySat 1 Apr à 10:13

we shud still do the email thing tho
Back to top Go down
Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2006-03-09

PostSubject: Re: getting more members   getting more members EmptySat 1 Apr à 20:36

I only know two emails. And I know all the people you know collin so I can't really help.

Unless I joined random forums just to advertise.
Back to top Go down
7/11
Administrator
7/11

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2006-03-04

PostSubject: Re: getting more members   getting more members EmptySun 2 Apr à 9:00

John put this in the homepage thing on your sputnik music profile like me, that could help.
Back to top Go down
http://songwritingforums.editboard.com
Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A

PostSubject: Re: getting more members   getting more members EmptySun 2 Apr à 10:33

I now know about 13 email adresses, but they are still all the people that Collin knows
Back to top Go down
Kazz!
Kazz!

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2006-04-06

PostSubject: Re: getting more members   getting more members EmptyFri 7 Apr à 15:24

I propose that we run around town screaming the URL to everyone that has a pair of ears available to listen.

Don't worry about members just yet. They will come.
Back to top Go down
http://kazz.sheezyart.com
Chick-fil-A
Chick-fil-A

PostSubject: Re: getting more members   getting more members EmptyFri 7 Apr à 19:23

As they say

Quote :
If you type it, they will join
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: getting more members   getting more members Empty

Back to top Go down

getting more members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
songwriting forums :: Whatever-